Police Officer - City of Barnwell
Position hours: FT – shift schedule
- Patrols assigned area on foot or in patrol car to enforce laws, prevent and discover crimes, investigate crimes, maintain order, and answer calls and complaints
- Investigates causes and results of accidents
- Issues written citations for traffic and other minor violations.
- Be at least 21 years old
- Pass a thorough Background Investigation and pre-employment drug screen & physical
- Current South Carolina Law Enforcement certification is preferred but not required
Pay info: Competitive Salary and Benefits Package available
How to apply: Applications can be obtained at the City of Barnwell Police Department or on the City of Barnwell’s website, www.cityofbarnwell.com. Resumes are accepted but applications are required for complete file.
Deadline: Posted until filled
EOE Disclaimer The City of Barnwell is an EOE.
Please see Jobs for other available positions.