Skip to main content

Licenses and Forms

Each and every business doing business in or from the City of Barnwell should have a City business license.  If you are unsure whether you should have a business license, please call or drop by the City Hall.

  • The City of Barnwell has several categories of Business Licenses.  Please read the following before filling out the license form.
  • For events to be scheduled on the streets of Barnwell (ie. parades, demonstrations, walk-a-thons, etc.) the following form must be completed and approved by the administration.