(1) Police Officer - City of Barnwell
Position hours: FT – shift schedule
- Patrols assigned area on foot or in patrol car to enforce laws, prevent and discover crimes, investigate crimes, maintain order, and answer calls and complaints
- Investigates causes and results of accidents
- Issues written citations for traffic and other minor violations.
- Be at least 21 years old
- Pass a thorough Background Investigation and pre-employment drug screen & physical
- Current South Carolina Law Enforcement certification is preferred but not required
Pay info: Competitive Salary and Benefits Package available
How to apply: Applications can be obtained at the City of Barnwell Police Department or on the City of Barnwell’s website, www.cityofbarnwell.com. Resumes are accepted but applications are required for complete file. Please click here for full job description.
Deadline: Posted until filled
EOE Disclaimer The City of Barnwell is an EOE.