The regular scheduled monthly meeting of the Barnwell City Council will be held at Barnwell City Hall on October 1, 2018 at 5:30 P.M.
1) Call to Order
2) Public Comment
3) Approval of minutes of the September 10, 2018 regular scheduled City Council Meeting.
4) Second reading of ordinance 2018-5 relating to the recovery of collection cost as Part of delinquent debts collected
5) First reading of Ordinance 2018-6 SCE&G Franchise Agreement.
6) First reading of Ordinance 2018-7 Edisto Electric Cooperative Franchise Agreement
7) Approval to accept the low bid of $1,944,400 from Stewart Builders for the police station and to award the contract.
8) Administrators Update
9) Committee Reports
- Water and Sewer- Councilmen Black and Dozier
- Sanitation and Streets- Mayor Pro Tem Williams and CouncilmanWalling.
- Recreation and Parks- Councilmen Pattillo and Walling.
- Police- Councilmen Barker and Black.
- Fire- Councilmen Barker and Walling.
- Finance and Salary- Councilman Pattillo and Mayor Pro Tem Williams.
- Building and Planning- Councilmen Black and Dozier.
- Community Development & Tourism- Mayor Pro Tem Williams and Councilman Pattillo.